Saturday, September 18, 2010

Goat? Cow? Or could it actually be...a "uni"-corn?

An “Asian unicorn?” What’s the real name of this rare creature that was recently captured? | The Hot Word


I think we'll start off on Monday watching this vid about the mysterious saola I found online.

Bonus: Be sure to listen for when the narrator uses the expression, "Achilles' Heel."

What's your Achilles' heel?

My Achilles' heel would have to be...watching scary movies! I'm easily terrified by cinematic images of ghosts, demons, zombies, etc. Oh, I'll watch one or two of them, but I always cover my eyes and ears when the scary music starts playing. You know what happens at that point..."it" is just around the corner!

1 comment:

  1. Saola (colloquially known as "Asian unicorn") is probably the most mysterious animal of the earth. Small, with horns that resemble a hybrid goat and antelope, this is related to a kind of wild cow.

    ReplyDelete